It looks like the pink catch me kitty toy has a better average rating then the orange one. I usually go with the one that has the better rating than the lower one, unless I absolutely want that item. Then I don’t have a choice.
But the orange one does have more people who rated it and released more longer with this toy. If you like you can check on the orange one by clicking here with its reviews.
This little cute toy is designed for 1 to 3 years old. That means it will be perfect for infants and toddlers to play with.
This is a great toy to teach your little baby to learn to crawl and to be more active by following it. It will also help their bones to be stronger and make it sooner for them to learn to walk by themselves.
I bet you will also enjoy and have a lot of smiles from watching your baby chasing after it.
Do watch this video. It is showing you how it works. It is a very short video.
What are the benefits of owning this toy?
- It is in very bright colors and that will get your little one’s attention.
- There are two ways to play with this toy. One is to just sit down to learn and sing. The second is to chase after it for doing some running activities.
- There is a sensor on the front. If it senses your little one close by then it will try to run away.
- There is also a sensor on the back. If it senses something in the way, it will try to go in a different direction to avoid it.
- There are three shapes of buttons to teach your little one with shapes, numbers, and nursery rhymes.
- The toy will automatically turn off to save batteries if it doesn’t have any activity for about 30 seconds. It will turn back on by pressing any buttons from the unit.
- You are able to control the speed of the unit to either high or low. For example if your baby is fast enough to catch it then you can slide the switch to high if you like.
- There is also a sensitivity control switch to either high or low for the front sensor.
What songs can it play?
1. Row, Row, Row Your Boat
2. My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
3. Three Little Kittens
4. Hey Diddle Diddle
5. London Bridge
6. Little Miss Muffet
“Catch me, catch me, if you can.
I’m a kitty who likes to play!
Chase me, race me, you’ll have fun.
Ready, steady, come on let’s run!”
** The above songs and melodies title are taken from the manual.**
Like I said before this bright color pink kitten toy has a much higher rating than the orange one. It seems like a lot more consumers like this one more than the other one and they are very happy with their purchase.
- It’s cute
- Good price
- Having so much fun
- Great for a birthday present
- A lot of babies love this toy.
- Sound might be a little annoying for the adults.
- A few were saying, it stops working when they haven’t had the toy that long. This happens mostly due to a defective item.
If that happens to you, you can either ask for a refund or exchange or send it back to the manufacturer to fix it. The manufacturer does come with a 1 year limited warranty. The refund or exchanging period is usually 30 days from the place where you bought it.
Does it work on carpet?
According to my research, some say it works and some don’t. If you have very thick carpet then it most likely is not going to work and if you have fairly short carpet and tightly woven then it should work. It might require fairly new batteries. It works very well with tiles and hardwood flooring surface.
What kind of batteries does it use?
This toy simply requires four normal double A batteries like other toys. It does recommend you to use new alkaline batteries for better performance and don’t use old and new batteries together. When changing batteries make sure the unit is turned off.
You can find the user manual by clicking here. Sometimes, it is better to read the manual first before making the purchase. The manual is pretty short and very easy to follow. Nothing is complicated.